Helpful Links for COVID19 in Minnesota
Vaccine Connector Links from the Minnesota Department of Health
The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps all Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
ALL Minnesotans 16 years of age or older are eligible to get the COVID19 Vaccine through the Vaccine Connector.
Vaccine Connector: https://vaccineconnector.mn.gov/
Frequently Asked Questions About the Vaccine Connector: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/connector/faq.jsp
Vaccine Hotlines: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/hotlines/index.jsp
Find other places that are giving out the vaccine: https://vaccinefinder.org/
More about Renters Rights during the COVID19 Pandemic
These links will help you find the information you need from Native specific resources & the Minnesota Department of Health’s website
Association of American Indian Physicians: www.aaip.org
Association of American Indian Physicians Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aaip1971
Association of American Indian Physicians YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwCrT22n5B484jRZESdpiWQ
Native American Community Clinic https://nacc-healthcare.org/
MN Dept. of Health COVID Community Coordinators: https://covidcommunitycoordinators.web.health.state.mn.us/
Department of Indian Work – Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul Primary Counties Served: Ramsey and Hennepin
Hotline Number: 651-304-9986
Northwest Indian Community Development Center (NWICDC)
Primary Counties Served: Beltrami, Lake of the Woods, Hubbard, Clearwater, Roseau, Kittson, Marshall, Pennington, Red Lake, Polk, Norman, Mahnomen, Clay
Hotline Number: 218-215-2832 https://www.nwicdc.org/
American Indian Community Housing Organization (AICHO)
Primary Counties Served: St. Louis, Pine, Aitkin, Itasca, Koochiching, Carlton, Lake, Cook
Hotline Number: 218-215-2760
Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/
COVID19 Vaccine Phases and Planning: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/vaccine/plan.html
Symptoms of COVID19: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/symptoms.html
COVID19 testing is widely available in Minnesota
If you prefer to talk a person about your questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic of if you are looking for Mental Health Crisis information help is available by phone.
For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, call 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mental Health Crisis Line – Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
News about COVID19 in Minnesota from Minnesota Native News
- First Omicron Variant COVID Case Detected in Minnesota Causing Concern from Health OfficialsAccording to the Minnesota Health Department, a man who lives in Hennepin County is the state’s first confirmed case of the Omicron variant. It’s also the second confirmed case detected in the United States.
- Booster Shots Urged for All Adults 18+ and MN National Guard Members Train as Nursing AidesAll adults 18 and older are eligible and should get a Covid-19 booster shot, plus 400 MN National Guard members begin training to become temporary nursing aides to help with health care worker shortage.
- Health Officials Seek Urgent Help Battling Scary Covid Surge and Boosters for All Coming SoonThis week on the Minnesota Native News Health Report, emergency medical teams from the federal government are being sent to the state to support hospitals during the current COVID-19 surge, and more.
- Pediatric COVID Vaccines Now Available for Kids 5+ and Coming Soon: Boosters for AllCo-Hosts Leah Lemm (Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe) and Antony Stately Ph.D. (Ojibwe/Oneida) explore how Indian Country in MN is responding and adapting to the …
- Minnesota COVID Cases Rise to Highest of the Year, Vaccine Boosters AvailableThis week on the Minnesota Native News Health Report, health leaders are sounding the alarm as COVID-19 case numbers are among the highest seen in …
Explore how Indian Country in MN is responding and adapting to the pandemic with hosts Leah Lemm and Cole Premo on Community Conversations
- Pediatric COVID Vaccines Now Available for Kids 5+ and Coming Soon: Boosters for All
- Booster Shots, Vaccination Rates, and Looking Ahead to Vaccines for Young Ones
- Being a Good Relative in Complicated Times
- Navigating the Knowns and Unknowns of Back-to-School Time
- That’s a Wrap! Reflections on Pandemic Conversations, Guests, and Shared Wisdom
- Tribal Communities Moving Forward and Learning from Pandemic