Helpful Links for COVID19 in Minnesota
These links will help you find the information you need from the Minnesota Department of Health’s website.
Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us/
Symptoms of COVID19: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/symptoms.html
COVID19 testing is widely available in Minnesota
If you prefer to talk a person about your questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic of if you are looking for Mental Health Crisis information help is available by phone.
For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, call 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 Mon.-Fri.: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mental Health Crisis Line – Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
Explore how Indian Country in MN is responding and adapting to the pandemic with host Leah Lemm on Community Conversations
- Appreciating What We’ve Learned in the Pandemic and Embracing New Opportunities
- Staying Active and Keeping Our Spirits High as Winter Arrives During the Pandemic
- How Leech Lake Schools Support Students Through Pandemic’s Constant Change
- Youth Share Their Experiences During the Pandemic
- Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan & Patina Park: Two MN Leaders Speak About Leading During the Pandemic
- Harvest Time: Connecting to Health Through What the Earth Provides