Co-Hosts Leah Lemm (Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe) and Antony Stately Ph.D. (Ojibwe/Oneida) explore how Indian Country in MN is responding and adapting to the current pandemic health crisis.
Leah and Antony discuss navigating all the complexities of the pandemic and how being a good relative is core to making decisions to protect ourselves and each other. Antony shares what went into his decision to require vaccines for all the workers in the community health clinic he leads.
Plus, producer KBFT Chaz Wagner checks in with Melissa Wright, Behavioral Health Supervisor at the Bois Fort Band, to hear about handling anxiety, depression, and destigmatizing the need for mental health care.
Dr. Antony Stately is the CEO of the Native American Community Clinic.
Listen to past COVID-19 Community Conversations
- Bivalent Basics: All About the Updated COVID Booster
- Back to School Decision-Making and Preparing For A COVID Infection
- Decision-Making Around Vaccines & Boosters for Young Children & Babies
- Pregnancy, Vaccines, and Decision-making during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Decision-making in Daily Life Two Years into the COVID- 19 Pandemic