A Special COVID-19 Report from MN Native News: Decision-Making and Being a Good Relative. With hosts Leah Lemm and Dr. Antony Stately.
This program was made possible by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota and is a co-production of TPT NOW and Ampers, Diverse Radio for Minnesota’s Communities.
Subscribe to Minnesota Native News in your favorite podcast app
- Responding to the Federal Boarding School ReportThe Science Museum of Minnesota is funding mini-projects for Native Community members… We’ll tell you how you can get involved.
- Pregnancy, Vaccines, and Decision-making during the COVID-19 PandemicOn today’s show, Leah and Antony sort through many of the questions and concerns that arise around pregnancy, vaccines, and decision-making during this stage of the pandemic.
- Binesikwe Means’ Gift for Nurturing the Next Generation of StorytellersOn today’s show, we talk with Binesikwe Means who is an enrolled citizen of the Oglala Lakota Tribe in Pine Ridge South Dakota, and a descendant of the White Earth Nation. Binesikwe is the lead instructor for Migizi’s First Person Productions, a youth-led social enterprise that produces videos, design work, and social media campaigns for businesses and non-profits.
- Racial Justice Mini GrantsThe Science Museum of Minnesota is funding mini-projects for Native Community members… We’ll tell you how you can get involved.
- Powwows Present Challenges, Opportunities for COVID PrecautionsThis week COVID infection rates are on the rise. Reporter Feven Gerezgiher shares some of the latest data and connects with organizers about what they are doing to prevent COVID-19 at powwows and other large gatherings.